Skip to main content

Birthday Inspiration

I love having my mom call me and ask for birthday cards, anniversary cards, any cards for two reasons: 1. I really enjoy looking for new designs and coming up with cute cards that are personalized and 2. She pays me (and seriously, getting paid for what you love is totally AWESOME!). =)
So today I'm looking for a sweet birthday card for my niece, she's turning 4 and she is quite the little boss. She may be the youngest of 4, but she believes she is in charge of everything. It's quite cute and comical, but probably because she's only my niece. =)
I came across two cards that were very similar and very cute. Here and here. I ended up combining them and came up with this:
Cute, simple, and eye catching. I hope she'll like it! 

Hope everyone is having a good day wherever they are. It's a snow day here, so it's been a bit more hectic, but the kids have played so well together and I'm proud of them...now it's clean up time, so we'll see how long the happiness lasts... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A birthday and a first communion

So this weekend has been quiet for our family, aside from a birthday party for our friends little girl and our nephew's first communion tomorrow. Of course I needed gifts for both and our budget is a little tight with the start of a new job for my hubby (did I mention that required a brand new wardrobe?). So the following pictures are what I came up with and the supplies I used.

work, a new job, photos and rosette making

So today was another busy day...tax day end! Which for me means manning the desk at my dad's accounting firm for their end of the year luncheon. It's definitely fun to see all those serious accountants in hawaiian shirts. :-) It was also my husband's first day at his new job. He was so nervous this morning he couldn't finish his coffee. He came home in such high spirits today. He had the best first day I think he's ever had. He got his own office, his supervisor took him to lunch (and paid), and he got the grand tour of almost all the branch offices. Plus he'll get benefits in 90 days!! Congrats to my wonderful hubby! A couple of days ago I mentioned that a wonderful mom took my kiddos pictures? I got to see a couple of them online yesterday. They turned out awesome! Shannon did such a wonderful job. Feel free to check the pictures out on her facebook page (Myer bunch is my group of cuties). Lastly, I made my first paper rosette tonight; and although it didn